Panoramas

A panorama is made by ‘stitching’ together a sequence of photos to make one photo. They are mostly horizontal images, occasionally there will be a vertical one.

10 Responses to “Panoramas”

1. Alex HoogAugust 13, 2013 at 8:54 pm #

BOOK! BOOK!

2. Alex HoogAugust 13, 2013 at 8:51 pm #

Would love to know if you plan on compiling all of your (recent) drawings into a book? It would make a great coffe table book, or a gift for a teacher! I would buy more than one!

• D.R. LaferriereAugust 14, 2013 at 12:08 am #

Yes. I am working on a book and will keep you in the loop.

3. Mariana PrietoMay 15, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

I added your sandwich story to my blog… Just wanted to let you know! Thank you for the inspiration!

Mariana

4. Karen HeimannMay 13, 2013 at 10:20 am #

Plastic is forever, you could have done this on paper. I think that would have made you the coolest Dad.
    Or something more reuseable.

• Scott MathewNovember 21, 2013 at 4:57 pm #

You’re probably a load of laughs and fun at parties, Karen.
      Boooo! to you and your curmudgeonry.

5. NandaMay 7, 2013 at 8:54 am #

Look, I love the draw you made for your kids’ snack bags. Have you look for the chance to produce it in series and sell it.
    I would be one that would buy for sure. My son has problems eating. I bet if he had a bag like the ones you make for your kids, he would love his snack’s time.
    Thanks!

• D.R. LaferriereMay 7, 2013 at 10:31 am #

I am working on some ideas, hoping that one of them might work for you.

• MrJanuary 9, 2014 at 4:11 pm #

in the meantime you should have a go at drawing your own pictures or messages on your son’s bags if that will help him eat. I’m sure David won’t mind me saying that.
      It doesn’t matter how bad you think you are at drawing. You’re son would appreciate it and you wold have fun. Give it a go.

6. Teresa RogersApril 27, 2013 at 1:55 pm #

Love the pictures! They are very unique in their own way.