- Ended my seventh year drawing on my kids’ sandwich bags and started the eighth year
- My Flickr views went beyond 28 million
- There are now over 1,800 sandwich bag drawings
- The last sandwich bag drawing for my oldest son will be on May 29. He is graduating from high school.
- I’ve teamed up Philips Norelco on social media for a #FaTHURSday promotion leading up to Fathers’ Day
I asked my son what drawings he would like on his sandwich bags. He said, “Do some classics, you know the ones we like.” So I am redrawing some of the classic bags.
Did you know that I do not draw on my own sandwich bag.
This doesn’t happen often, I mixed up the sandwiches one day this month. Kenny always gets peanut butter and jelly. Evan’s sandwich was sliced turkey, cheese and lettuce with Dijon mustard. Evan will eat the PB&J but Kenny won’t bother with anything else but a PB&J.